Register by April 7 to take advantage of the lowest registration fees. Need a little more motivation to sign up? Here are seven reasons to register:
- Avoid roadkill…well I can’t promise you that on your drive to Collinsville but trainer Terry Watson will in his opening session: Avoiding Roadkill – The 10 Stupid Things Really Smart REALTORS® Do to Mess Up Their Lives.
- You can’t get enough of negotiation pro Steve Harney and his session: Keeping Current Matters. The Real Data. The Real Message. The Right Delivery.
- Summer is just around the corner and you’re hoping our exhibitors will give you more golf tees and koozies.
- CORE A Continuing Education: License Law, Agency & Escrow 2.0…$1 drinks immediately following at the REALTOR® Networking Reception.
- To you “Going Green” is really about saving money. Why not learn how PLUS earn three hours of continuing education.
- You hope to snag some cool glasses at the YPN 3-D Kickoff networking reception.
- It’s Cinco de Mayo, and next door is Zapata’s Mexican restaurant and the Doubletree Hotel where you can celebrate.
Register online before April 7 and save up to $30 at www.illinoisrealtor.org/springconference.