On that day, the conference includes two presentations by Ashton Gustafson, a class by Marki Lemons-Ryhal class about the future of short sales; a commercial panel discussion about retail landlords and a networking reception at the Expo.
Those who prefer to attend more than one day of activities at the Conference & Expo can save money by taking advantage of early-bird registration through Aug. 14. The full conference registration price is $149 through Aug. 14.
To learn more about the sessions, the panelists and to register, go here.
Sept. 5 conference activities include:
- 9 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. – “Making Music in a Noisy World” by Ashton Gustafson;
- 1:30 p.m. – Continuing Education check-in.
- 2 to 5 p.m. – “COR 1625 – Core B Legal Issues: Short Sales 2014 & Beyond,” by Marki Lemons-Ryhal;
- 2 to 3:15 p.m. – “Time Management: Systems, Tools and Disciplines” by Ashton Gustafson;
- 3:30 to 4:45 p.m. – Commercial Panel “The Retail World from the Perspective of the Landlord;” and
- 4:30 to 6 p.m. – Networking Reception in Expo.