The Illinois Association of REALTORS® would like to thank the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® (MORe) for the Commercial Panel at the 2014 IAR Fall Conference & Expo today in Chicago.
The discussion focused on “The Retail World from the Perspective of the Landlord.” Experts included:
- Moderator Wayne Caplan of Sperry Van Ness Chicago Commercial;
- Todd Cabanban of Cabanban, Rubin & Mayberry LLC;
- Chris Irwin of Jameson Commercial Real Estate;
- JoAnn McGuinness of Inland Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.; and
- Scott Weinstein of Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit Law Firm.
Mainstreet, located in booths 501 and 503 in the Expo, is the largest REALTOR® member organization in Illinois and the fourth largest in the nation. Since 1921, Mainstreet has been anticipating and serving the needs of REALTORS®, affiliates and licensed appraisers in the Chicagoland area with programming and services.