Fill out the form and return it by fax (217-529-0758) or email Register@iar.org. Your registration includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Those who return the form Dec. 18-24 will pay a $5 late fee. No refunds, transfers or cancellations will be accepted after today. If you have questions, contact Becky Carraher at RCarraher@iar.org or 217-529-2600.
The Springfield workshop will be held at the Crowne Plaza, while the Oakbrook Terrace workshop will be at Drury Lane. Bruce Aydt and Lynn Madison will serve as lead instructors. The agenda will include:
- Updates to Code of Ethics;
- Changes to administration of complaints and arbitration requests;
- Information for Ombudsman and Ethics Citation Programs;
- Mock Grievance Committee, Ethics and Arbitration hearings;
- Role of Board of Directors; and
- Live polling of participants via smartphones and tablets.