Although held in two different locations, the agenda for both will begin with continental breakfast at 8:15 a.m. and end at 3:30 p.m. The Springfield workshop will be held at the Crowne Plaza, while the Oakbrook Terrace workshop will be at Drury Lane. Bruce Aydt and Lynn Madison will serve as lead instructors.
The agenda will include:
- Updates to Code of Ethics;
- Changes to administration of complaints and arbitration requests;
- Information for Ombudsman and Ethics Citation Programs;
- Mock Grievance Committee, Ethics and Arbitration hearings;
- The Role of the Board of Directors; and
- Live polling of participants via smartphones and tablets.