The 2015 IAR Leadership Development Program kicked off Tuesday with lessons from IAR Chief Executive Officer Gary Clayton about structure, philosophy and management.
During the afternoon, the attendees learned about the role of IAR Board Members, parliamentary procedures, professional standards and IAR services. Training continues today for:
- Jayme Ahlden of Re/Max Realty Associates in Champaign;
- Debra Bell of Realty Executives Success in Shorewood;
- Carrie Bey-Little of Baird & Warner in Glen Ellyn;
- William Caton of Caton Commercial Real Estate in Naperville;
- Rich Davis of Century 21 House of Realty, Inc./ Town & Country Village in Marion;
- Michael Gross of Re/Max Preferred Holden Realty Inc. in O’Fallon;
- Maurice Hampton of Centered International Realty in Chicago;
- Patrick Lynch of eXp Realty in Chicago;
- Paul Martis of Coldwell Banker Residential in Oak Brook;
- Nykea Pippion-McGriff of Dream Town Realty in Chicago;
- Angela Stodden of United Country Heartland Realty in Galena; and
- Terry Umecker of Professional Brokers Realty in Tinley Park.