IAR members attending the June Business Meetings in Springfield can get to the right places at the right times during the next few days by following the agenda below. Unless noted, most activities are at the Springfield Hilton.
Activities begin today with:
- REEF Board of Directors, 3 p.m., Plaza 3;
- RPAC Hall of Fame Reception (invite only), 5:30 p.m., at IAR Headquarters; and
- The YPN Networking Reception, 6:30 p.m., at Obed & Issac’s Microbrewery.
Tomorrow, attendees will have many choices:
- Board Leadership Forum, 8:30 a.m., Vistas 1-3;
- Professional Standards Committee, 10 a.m., Illinois Room;
- Commercial/Industrial/Investment Committee, 10 a.m. Rendezvous Room;
- Global Working Group, 1 p.m., Plaza 3;
- Professional Development MIG, 1 p.m., Rendezvous Room;
- Public Policy & Government Affairs MIG, 2 p.m., Illinois Room;
- RPAC Phone-a-thon, 4 p.m., Capitol Room;
- ROTY Pictures, 5 p.m., Rendezvous Room; and
- REALTOR® of the Year Banquet (ticketed event), 6:30 p.m., at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum.
On Wednesday, the Board of Directors’ meeting begins at 9 a.m. in the Illinois Room.