Illinois REALTORS® could be affected by a U.S. Supreme Court case regarding Fair Housing, according to the July edition of D.R. Legal News for managing brokers.
The IAR publication also includes:
- Explanations of six case studies, including one where a brokerage firm could not recover a commission for a service performed by an unlicensed practitioner;
- Summaries of real estate disciplines;
- An analysis of the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule and how it will affect closings;
- ideas to help REALTORS® complete transactions without errors; and
- a recap of our June publication for local municipalities, On Common Ground.
Read D.R. Legal News.