Learn more about the reasons businesses either leave or stay in Illinois when the Northern Illinois Commercial Association of REALTORS® (NICAR) hosts a commercial lunch forum on Sept. 15 at Harry Caray’s at Yorktown Center in Lombard.
The luncheon, which is scheduled to begin at 11:30 a.m., is open to NICAR members and their guests. Cost is $35 each. Register now!
Scheduled panelists for, “Why businesses leave Illinois and why businesses choose Illinois,” are:
- Moderator Edward M. Sitar, Manager, Economic and Business Development of ComEd – an Exelon Company,
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Assistant Director Andria Winters,
- Lake County Partners President & CEO Michael Stevens,
- Susan Bergdoll, Duke Realty and
- Rana Meal Solutions President Angelo Iantosco.
For more information, contact Terry Stevenson by phone (630) 510-4521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.