Learn how to use the latest trends in real estate technology and marketing from some of the most dynamic and successful people in the industry by reserving your place at the Nov. 4 Chicago-area Xplode Conference now.
Xplode is coming to Illinois for the first time, in a jam-packed eight-hour conference that’s sure to keep you on your toes. Registration for the event – sponsored by IAR and the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® – costs $49 through Oct. 3. On Oct. 4, the price goes up to $69.
The lineup of presenters includes:
- Annette Anthony, Vice President of Technology Engagement for EXIT Realty;
- REALTOR® Ryan Bokros, Director of Industry Engagement for IDX Broker;
- Chuck Boyce, Chief Publisher for Authority Media Group;
- Matt Fagioli, Xplode Conference Founder;
- Terry Gilliam, Senior Business Development Manager for Smartzip;
- Katie Lance, Founder and CEO of Katie Lance Consulting;
- Jim Marks, President of Virtual Results;
- Alice Pak, Vice President of Market Development for Sindeo;
- REALTOR® Joe Sesso, National Speaker for Homes Media Solutions and Homes.com;
- Chris Smith, Co-founder of Curaytor;
- REALTOR® Eric Stegemann, Director of Strategy for Tribus Group; and
- Bryson Womack, Director of Sales Operations for IDX LLC.
With expert presenters delivering great ideas for growing your real estate business, it’s no wonder IAR has partnered with Xplode. And the conference is at a convenient location – the Stonegate Conference Centre, 2401 W. Higgins Rd., Hoffman Estates.