Eliminate questions you can’t answer about TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule changes by visiting IAR’s TRID resource page and learning what to expect Oct. 3.
Review the list of consumer resources that have been gathered by IAR from sources like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) about:
- Illinois interest rates,
- Loan options,
- HUD housing counselors,
- A foreclosure avoidance checklist,
- Foreclosure avoidance procedures,
- Frequently asked questions about escrow accounts,
- Borrower’s rights,
- Responsibilities of a mortgage servicer,
- A list of state and local consumer agencies,
- Private mortgage insurance information and
- Other federal resources.
For months, IAR has been compiling useful information for Illinois REALTORS® and adding to this resource page. Stories that appeared online or were printed in Illinois REALTOR® magazine are available, too. Also, check out the National Association of REALTORS®’ Field Guide.