You want to film a beautiful video of one of your listings. The home is staged and you have your smartphone in hand…now what?
Katie Lance, Founder & CEO of Katie Lance Consulting, gave these tips for shooting video at the Xplode Conference Nov. 4 in Hoffman Estates.
- Shoot horizontally – the picture will fit more devices
- Keep it short and simple – just the highlights
- Be prepared – know what you want to film and in what order
- Try to paint a picture of what it feels like to live there
- Have a call to action at the end – close with a recommendation to call now and include your contact information
- Use the Periscope app to live stream and add hashtags
- Promote your video across several social media channels and email it directly to certain individuals and to your entire mailing list
The Xplode Conference was sponsored by the Illinois Association of REALTORS® and Mainstreet Association of REALTORS®. This is the third in a series of blog posts about the conference. See the first and second blog posts.