Let’s recap the recognition some Illinois REALTORS® received during the year because of the significant ways they impacted their colleagues, their communities and the marketplace. And because we couldn’t fit everyone in one blog post, let’s continue the conversation today with Dan Goodwin.
The chairman and chief executive officer for the Inland Real Estate Group, Inc., of Oak Brook, received several awards and honors during the year, including:
- One of REALTOR® Magazine’s 2015 Good Neighbor Award winners;
- Interviewed in com about 1031 Exchanges as catalysts for economic growth;
- Receives Lifetime Achievement Award from the Investment Program Association;
- Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago renames its college of education after Goodwin; and
- Benedictine University in Lisle opens Daniel L. Goodwin Hall for undergraduate and graduate business programs.