The Illinois Association of REALTORS® has identified nine Opportunity Race candidates for the March 15 Illinois primaries.
For each election, RPAC Trustees use input from local associations to select REALTOR® Champions for Opportunity Races. Candidates are chosen for their pro-business, pro-private property rights, low tax and pro-growth positions on issues that affect real estate business.
The Opportunity Race candidates who deserve support on March 15 are:
- Alex Acevedo, Illinois House, 2nd District, Chicago, IL;
- Jaime Andrade, Jr., Illinois House, 40th District, Chicago, IL;
- Mike Hastings, Illinois Senate, 19th District, Cook and Will counties;
- Martin McLaughlin, Illinois Senate, 26th District, Cook, Kane, Lake, McHenry counties;
- Christian Mitchell, Illinois House, District 26, Chicago, IL;
- REALTOR® John Reinert, McHenry County Board, Crystal Lake, IL;
- Carolyn Schofield, Illinois House, 66th District, McHenry and Kane counties;
- Cynthia Soto, Illinois House, 4th District, Chicago, IL; and
- Emanuel “Chris” Welch, Illinois House, 7th District.
Please support these candidates if they are on your ballot.