Read the digital version of the April Illinois REALTOR® now if you don’t want to wait for the printed version to arrive in the mail.
In this issue, the focus is on advocacy and how it has evolved during our 100 year history.
- a message from President Mike Drews about our organization’s name change;
- nine new marketing strategies for spring;
- our commitment to advocacy;
- the creation and development of RPAC; and
- the beginning and the evolution of the local Governmental Affairs Director program.
Read the April Illinois REALTOR® now!