Seven local REALTOR® associations secured 100 percent participation for the Get on Board with RPAC Bus Challenge at the Illinois REALTORS® Capitol Conference (Lobby Day) Tuesday, as more than $7,000 was raised for the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Members of all the local associations in Illinois had the opportunity to meet with elected state officials representing their communities. The following had 100 percent RPAC participation in the bus challenge:
- Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®,
- Illini Valley Association of REALTORS®,
- Chicago Association of REALTORS® north bus,
- Heartland REALTOR® Organization,
- REALTOR® Association of the Fox Valley,
- Quad City Area REALTOR® Association and
- Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® from Arlington Heights.
By investing in RPAC, Illinois REALTORS® protect their business and livelihood.
(Disclaimer: The Illinois REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) solicits contributions from Illinois REALTORS® members only.)