NAR has recruited a number of Illinois REALTORS® to serve as guest bloggers for the 2016 Midyear Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo in Washington, D.C., this week.
Called Conference Live, the effort provides insight on the multitude of things that are happening — often at the same time.
Among the guest bloggers are:
- Carrie Bey-Little, a broker associate with Baird & Warner in Glen Ellyn.
- Christopher Tenggren, ABR, CRS, GRI, a REALTOR® with RE/MAX Great American North in St. Charles.
- Karen Robertson, GRI, a broker with Spring Realty in Shorewood.
- Marki Lemons Rhyal, with Marki Lemons Unlimited in Chicago.
- Matt Difanis, ABR, Illinois REALTORS® treasurer and a managing broker with RE/MAX Associates in Champaign.
- And Dan Wagner, treasurer nominee for Illinois REALTORS®, president of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and senior vice president for government relations for The Inland Group of Companies in Oakbrook.