Real Property Alliance, which works to help consumers better understand property rights issues, named two Illinois REALTORS® to serve as officers on the organization’s board of directors.
Callan is a longtime real estate industry veteran who served as president of Illinois REALTORS® in 2009 and of the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® in 2000. He was Illinois REALTOR® of the Year in 2014.
Callan has served on numerous Illinois REALTOR® committees and is on the Illinois REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® boards of directors. Callan will serve a two-year term.
Gregory also has served on numerous Illinois REALTORS® committees and is chair of the Federal Political Coordinator Working Group. Gregory will serve a three-year term.
The appointments came at a Real Property Alliance board meeting held in Naperville on June 15, 2016.
This was the first formal board meeting for Real Property Alliance. Board terms and members are:
- Gary Clayton, CEO of Illinois REALTORS®, one year.
- Julie Roth, a REALTOR® with Berkshire Hathaway Snyder Real Estate in Champaign, one year.
- Ezekiel Morris, a REALTOR® with Century 21 Affiliated in Chicago, three years.
- Sandy Michel Stempinski, a REALTOR® with Heart and Home in Vandalia, two years.
- Gerald Perlow, a REALTOR® with Property Valuation Services in Chicago, three years.
The Real Property Alliance board oversees the direction and activities of the Springfield-based non-profit, educational foundation which works to educate the public about the impact of public policy on real estate.