If you’re planning to honor the 2016 Illinois REALTOR® of the Year Chris Read and 25 local ROTYs from across the state, the deadline to purchase tickets for the 35th Annual REALTOR® of the Year (ROTY) Banquet is June 15.
Among the local honorees will be:
- Elissa Palermo of RE/MAX in the Village, REALTORS in Oak Park is a member of the Oak Park Area Association of REALTORS®. She has been a REALTOR® and appraiser for more than 24 years. Palermo has shown leadership by sharing her knowledge of the short sale and appraisal process with her fellow members.
- Steven McIntyre of Old Northwest Land Company in Galena is a member of the REALTOR® Association of Northwestern Illinois. McIntyre has helped his local association by serving as its president and on various committees. He also is a Jo Davies County board member.
- Tammy Mitchell Hines of Tammy Mitchell Hines & Company in Columbia is a member of the REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois. A top producer in the area since 2006, Mitchell Hines won the 2016 RASI Professional Award. In 2000, the National Association of REALTORS® recognized her for its “30 Under 30” award.
- Alisa Patterson Orozco of Dickerson & Nieman Realtors in Byron represents the Rockford Area Association of REALTORS®. She is the president of the Rockford association and the past president/vice president of membership for her local Women’s Council of REALTORS®. She also stays active with the Illinois REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Debbie Prodehl of Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell in Homer Glen, is from the Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®. Active in real estate since 1991, Prodehl been president of her local association and served on several local and state committees. She serves as a chair of the Business Issues and License Law Committee and is an NAR Director.