The two-day workshop will teach you how to:
- Qualify inbound investment prospects;
- Discover investor motivations like EB-5;
- Navigate cultural and business differences;
- Monitor U.S. government regulations, including international taxpayer ID; and
- Assess how currency fluctuations affect investment returns.
The REALTOR® price is $1,295, while CCIM members pay $995.
CCIM also offers the same course in San Francisco Sept. 22 to 24.
Carmela Ma, CCIM, CIPS, FRICS will be the instructor for both classes.