Mark your calendar for Friday, Sept. 9, as the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) hosts an informational panel discussion at the Capital City Training Center in Springfield involving the Illinois REALTORS® and numerous other trade associations.
REALTORS® who plan to attend the 9 a.m. to noon event, should reserve a seat in advance by using this link, username NRDS ID and password 12345. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
The Capital City Training Center is located at 130 W. Mason in Springfield, and free parking is provided in a lot across the street and north of the building.
Other associations involved include the:
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois,
- Great Midwest Lenders Association,
- Illinois Bankers Association,
- Illinois Credit Union League,
- Illinois Land Title Association,
- Illinois League of Financial Institutions,
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association and
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association.