RPAC Trustees have used input from local associations to identify REALTOR® Champions in 22 elections and recommend you support these individuals on Tuesday, Nov. 8 in “Opportunity Races.”
These candidates are pro-business and pro-private property rights, and they back policies promoting economic growth and lower taxes which are important to the real estate industry. You can find out more about these candidates by going here.
The association will also be making independent expenditures to candidates who understand REALTOR® issues, and they will be added to the list as well in the coming weeks. Independent expenditures fund promotion for candidates, but are not coordinated with candidates’ campaigns.
The following candidates deserve your support in races for the Illinois General Assembly:
- State Rep. Michael McAuliffe, 20th House District;
- State Rep. Sheri Jesiel, 61st House District;
- State Rep. and REALTOR® Sam Yingling, 62nd House District;
- Steve Reick, challenger for 63rd House District;
- REALTOR® Tony McCombie, challenger for 71st House District;
- State Rep. David Welter, 75th House District;
- State Rep. Avery Bourne, 95th House District;
- State Rep. Dan Beiser, 111st House District;
- State Rep. Dwight Kay, 112th House District;
- State Rep. John Bradley, 117th House District;
- State Sen. Tom Cullerton, 23rd Senate District;
- State Sen. Melinda Bush, 31st Senate District;
- State Sen. Sue Rezin, 38th Senate District;
- State Sen. Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant, 49th Senate District;
- Paul Schimpf, challenger for the 58th Senate District; and
- State Sen. Gary Forby, 59th Senate District.
These candidates deserve your support in local elections:
- Jack Franks, challenger for McHenry County Board Chairman;
- REALTOR® John Reinert, challenger for McHenry County Board District 2;
- Frank Haney, challenger for Winnebago County Board Chairman;
- Will County Board Member Tom Weigel, District 12;
- Will County Board Member Ray Tuminello, District 12; and
- Cook County Board of Review Commissioner REALTOR® Dan Patlak, First District.