Illinois REALTORS® can learn about the latest developments with TRID by attending the free panel discussion scheduled for 9 a.m. tomorrow at the Capital City Training Center, 130 W. Mason St., in Springfield.
REALTORS® who plan to attend can reserve a seat in advance using this link. Enter your NRDS ID as the username and 12345 as the password.
Free parking is provided in a lot across the street and north of the training center.
The event has been organized by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) and includes the:
- Illinois REALTORS®,
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois,
- Great Midwest Lenders Association,
- Illinois Bankers Association,
- Illinois Credit Union League,
- Illinois Land Title Association,
- Illinois League of Financial Institutions,
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association and
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association.
The doors will open at 8:30 a.m. Friday for the event.