The Illinois REALTORS® Leadership Development Program is seeking members who have the motivation and potential to become association leaders as a committee chair or elected officer. Are you ready for the challenge? If you are an active member of your local association and interested in developing your leadership skills, submit an application by Dec. 2, 2016. Learn more about the Leadership Development Program here.
- Association Governance, Management and General Committees
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Public Policy and Political Involvement
- Illinois Political Involvement
- Spokesperson/Media Training
- Leadership Development Academy (held in even numbered years)
Participation in Leadership Development is for self-improvement and does not in any manner project or guarantee the participant will receive preferential treatment by the Nominating Committee should the participant decide to pursue state elected office. Learn more and apply today.