Illinois REALTORS® always has a healthy roster of members who are appointed to help lead the National Association of REALTORS® through work on committees or through other appointments.
Just how involved members are became apparent on Sunday when Illinois REALTORS® President Doug Carpenter told those attending the Region 7 Caucus that at least 73 of the state association’s members have been appointed to help guide NAR in a multitude of committees.
That number could rise as there are a few committee positions that are still pending.
Illinois REALTORS® has numerous members appointed to chair committees. They include:
- 2017 Vice President – Mabel Guzman
- 2017 Commercial Liaison – Deena Zimmerman
- 2017 Region 7 RVP – Pat Dalessandro
- 2017 Diversity Chair – Genie Birch
- 2017 Finance Committee – Pat Callan
- 2017 Executive Committee – Jean Crosby
- 2017 AEC Appointment to BOD – Jim Haisler
- 2017 Vice-Chair Business Issues – John Kmiecik
- 2017 Vice–Chair Large State Forum – Zeke Morris
- 2017 Risk Management Issues Chair – Mike Oldenettel
- 2017 Vice-Chair Medium Board Forum – Karen Robertson
- 2017 Commercial Leadership Forum Chair – Alex Ruggieri
- 2017 Meeting and Conference Committee Chair – Rebecca Thomson