The National Association of REALTORS® Conference and Expo in Orlando beginning this week is a sprawling affair, with hundreds of business meetings and sessions offered at multiple venues.
As in years past, Illinois REALTORS® have been tapped to assist with providing coverage of all the happenings.
You can see their latest work here.
Among the bloggers from the state who will be assisting NAR with coverage are:
- Alex Ruggieri, CCIM, CIPS, senior investment adviser for Sperry Van Ness in Champaign.
- Carrie Bey-Little, CIPS, broker associate with Baird & Warner in Glen Ellyn.
- Christopher Tenggren, ABR, CRS, GRI, with RE/MAX Great American North in St. Charles.
- Marki Lemons-Rhyal, ABR, CIPS, a trainer with Marki Lemons Unlimited Inc. in Chicago.
- Matt Difanis, ABR, GRI, with RE/MAX Realty Associates in Champaign, and president-elect of the Illinois Association of REALTORS®.
- Nobu Hata, director of digital engagement for NAR.