With 20 volunteers covering two locations, the Chicago Association of REALTORS® (CAR) Young Professionals Network raised $416.86 for the Salvation Army during Real Estate Ring Day last Friday.
Volunteers rang bells to encourage shoppers to put money in the Salvation Army kettles at Michigan and Adams and at 410 N. Michigan Ave. Team members also became creative and offered to perform cartwheels, do push-ups and sing holiday carols for larger donations.
- Tom Campone (@properties)
- Mo Dadkhah (Main Street Real Estate Group)
- Bob Eby (Century 21 Affiliated)
- Debra Flynn (Baird & Warner)
- Rachel Frangos (Dream Town Realty)
- Michaela Gordon (@properties)
- Grace Goro (Coldwell Banker Residential)
- Moses Hall (Ani Real Estate)
- Alicia Hall (CAR staff)
- Maurice Hampton (Centered International Realty)
- Catherine Holbrook (Americorp, Ltd.)
- Jakeeva Lee (CAR staff)
- David Lotan (Newman Realty)
- Nick Nastos (Chicago’s Property Shop)
- Chris Pezza (Miller Chicago LLC)
- Juan Ramirez (Su Familia Real Estate)
- Lindsey Schendel (Main Street Real Estate Group)
- Frank Uhler (Honore Properties)
- Erika Villegas (ERA Mi Casa Real Estate) and
- William Wilkerson (CAR staff)
CAR’s officers are: Matt Silver, President (Urban Real Estate); Rebecca Thomson, President-Elect (@properties); Tommy Choi, Treasurer (Weinberg Choi Realty Inc.); and Dan Wagner, Immediate Past President.
(This is the fourth in a series about the charitable community work performed by local Illinois REALTOR® associations during the last two months of the year. Previous stories were about the Quad City, the Northwestern Illinois and the Champaign County associations. To share a story idea, contact email@example.com.)