The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) has started sending out email notifications to managing brokers with licenses scheduled to expire on April 30.
Illinois REALTORS® who are managing brokers can use the link within the email to complete the online renewal process via credit card: http://www.idfpr.com/Renewals/defaultSSL.asp. Those who do not renew their license by April 30 will see their licenses expire.
The email message includes the following tips:
- Print the instructions on the Departments Renewal Page for reference,
- Use your internet browser back key to return to a previous page,
- No charges will be applied to your record unless your renewal has been submitted,
- VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted forms of payment, but no credit card information will be kept by the IDFPR,
- A convenience fee will be added to the cost of your license renewal for vendor processing costs, and
- All fees are non-refundable.
Questions or concerns? Contact the IDFPR toll-free at 1-800-560-6420 or FPR.Realestate@illinois.gov.