Members of the Illinois REALTORS® Strategic Thinkers Working Group and key association staff members concluded their two-day meeting Wednesday in Springfield, developing a three-year plan for the association.
- President Doug Carpenter of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group in Orland Hills,
- President-elect Matt Difanis of RE/MAX Realty Associates in Champaign,
- Treasurer Dan Wagner of Inland Real Estate Group of Companies in Oak Brook,
- Past President Mike Drews of Charles B. Doss & Associates in Aurora,
- Sonia Anaya of America Real Estate in Chicago,
- Matt Farrell of Urban Real Estate in Chicago,
- Gaspar Flores of Su Familia Real Estate in Chicago,
- Maurice Hampton of Centered International Realty in Chicago,
- Jeff Kolbus of RE/MAX Traders Unlimited in Peoria,
- David Levin of NAI Ruhl Commercial Company in Davenport, Iowa,
- Ed Neaves of Berkshire Hathaway Snyder R E in Bloomington,
- Debbie Prodehl of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group in Homer Glen,
- Rebecca Thomson of @properties in Chicago and
- NSBAR Association Executive Steve Volkodav.
- CEO Gary Clayton,
- Executive Vice President Luke Bell,
- Senior Vice President Governmental Affairs Greg St. Aubin,
- Vice President Information Technology Matt Brewer,
- Vice President Communications Jon Broadbooks,
- Vice President Professional Development Kristen Butcher,
- Vice President Member and Association Engagement Ann Londrigan,
- Vice President Operations Len Taylor,
- Director of Ethics and Professional Standards Becky Carraher,
- Director of Legal Services Betsy Urbance and
- Executive Secretary Kathy Franke.
MRED President and CEO Rebecca Jensen participated, too.