The Illinois REALTORS® inducted eight new members into its REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) Hall of Fame Monday and celebrated new milestone levels reached by seven previously inducted Hall of Fame members.
The eight inductees are:
- Philip Chiles of Springfield (2014 president);
- Colleen Clavesilla of Crystal Lake (2001 president);
- Dana Hybl of Carol Stream (2012 Board of Directors and numerous committees);
- David L. McClintock, of New Lenox (CEO Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®);
- Edwin Neaves of Bloomington (2016 Political Involvement Award recipient);
- Ed Prodehl of Burr Ridge (multiple terms on Board of Directors);
- Millie Rosenbloom of Chicago (Board of Directors); and
- Norm Willoughby of Decatur (Association Executive of Central Illinois Board of REALTORS® and Decatur Association of REALTORS®) .
To become state Hall of Fame inductees, REALTORS® have to invest at least $25,000 in RPAC. In May, the National Association of REALTORS® honored all eight with induction into the NAR Hall of Fame.
Seven reach new RPAC investment tiers
Illinois REALTORS® CEO Gary L. Clayton was celebrated for donating more than $75,000 to RPAC during his career leading one the nation’s largest state real estate groups. Clayton has headed the association since 1983.
Six other people from Illinois were honored for investing at least $50,000 in RPAC:
- Doug Carpenter (President) of Mokena;
- John C. Kmiecik of Palos Park (2004 president);
- Pam Krieter of Franklin Park (interim CEO of the Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®);
- Lynn Madison of Schaumburg (2016 REALTOR® of the Year);
- Piero Orsi of Long Grove (Board of Directors);
- Rob Wigton of Edwardsville (CEO of the Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS®).
All seven REALTORS® celebrated were honored at the NAR Legislative Meetings, too.
Check the photo gallery below for more images from the event.