Attending the REALTOR® of the Year Banquet Tuesday night at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield were five college students who received 2016 scholarships from the Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation (REEF).
The students were:
- Brad Franke, University of Illinois at Springfield (Springfield, IL) Richard Wiegers Scholarship;
- Lillian Harris, Roosevelt University (Chicago, IL) Thomas Seay Scholarship;
- Alanna Kozar, Southeast Missouri State University (Cape Girardeau, MO), Jim Kinney Scholarship;
- Tori Londrigan, Whitman College (Walla Walla, WA) , Jim Kinney Scholarship; and
- Madaline Sale, Miami University (Miami, OH), Jim Kinney Scholarship.
In 2016, REEF gave $52,800 in scholarships to 65 recipients.
Watch later this year for the announcement of 2017 academic scholarship winners.