Tuesday June 20 is the deadline for Illinois REALTORS® to submit their requests for 2018 state committees and applications for board of directors.
To be considered for the board of directors, candidates have to meet certain criteria and fill out and submit an application by the deadline. Committee applicants had their deadline extended one week, from June 13 to June 20. They need to use their NRDS number to apply. Here’s how members can look up their NRDS numbers.
The committees/working groups are:
- Audit Committee
- Business Issues and License Law Forum
- Commercial/Industrial/Investment Committee
- Conference and Expo Working Group
- Ethics Citation Panel
- Finance Committee
- Grievance Committee
- Housing Opportunity Working Group
- Illinois General Assembly and Statewide Independent Expenditures Committee
- Illinois Local Government Independent Expenditures Committee
- Illinois REALTORS® Global Business Council (currently Global Working Group)
- Leadership Development Working Group
- Nominating Committee
- Professional Development Member Involvement Group
- Professional Standards Committee
- Public Policy and Government Affairs Member Involvement Group
- REALTORS® Political Action Committee
- RPAC Fundraising Working (currently Major Investor Working Group and Political Fundraising Working Group)
- Strategic Planning Committee
- REALTOR® of the Year Working Group and the
- REALTORS® Political Involvement Working Group (currently REALTORS® Political Involvement Committee).