On July 27, the Champaign County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) will host a 100th Anniversary party from 2 to 4 p.m. at its office at 305 Burwash Avenue in Savoy.
Photos and videos will be used to tell the story of the organization and how it’s grown since its founding in 1917. Cake and punch will be served.
More than 450 members serve consumers in the Champaign County area. The current officers include:
- President Jim Waller of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group of Champaign,
- President-elect Max McComb of RE/MAX Realty Associates of Champaign,
- Secretary-Treasurer Eric W. Porter of RE/MAX Realty Associates of Champaign, and
- Immediate Past President Stefanie Pratt of Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group of Champaign.
The Association Executive is Linda Green.
The Board of Directors includes:
- Jayme Ahlden of RE/MAX Realty Associates,
- Scott Bechtel of Keller Williams Realty,
- Kimberly Krisman of RE/MAX Realty Associates-Champaign,
- Liz McDonald of the McDonald Group,
- Alex Ruggieri of Sperry Van Ness/Ramshaw Real Estate and
- P.J. Trautman of Champaign County Realty.
CCAR is the “Voice for Real Estate in the Champaign County area of Illinois, whose more than 400 members are engaged in all facets of the real estate industry. CCAR is the leading resource for REALTOR® members and an advocate for homeownership and private property rights. The association strives to be recognized as a community and education-focused resource comprised of ethical real estate professionals.