The 2017 Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors will be asked to elect three officers and six board members at the association’s business meetings in October.
The following people were slated by the Nominating Committee for 2018:
- President: Matt Difanis, ABR, GRI. Difanis served as 2017 president-elect, and he is co-owners of RE/MAX Realty Associates in Champaign.
- President-elect: Dan Wagner. Wagner is senior vice president for the Inland Real Estate Group of Companies in Oak Brook.
- Treasurer: Ed Neaves. Neaves is managing broker/general manager of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Snyder Real Estate in Bloomington. He’s also owner of Stelle Homes.
In addition, six board members have been slated by the Nominating Committee. They are:
- Nicholas Apostal, ABR, CNE, CRS, a managing broker with Keller Williams Chicago-Lincoln Park and founder/principal broker for The Apostal Group.
- Jeffrey Barkstall, GRI, a broker with Century 21 Heartland Real Estate in Champaign.
- Ayn Bartok, GRI, SRS, broker/owner of All in One Real Estate in Harrisburg.
- Michael Gobber, GRI, managing broker/partner, Century 21 Affiliated in Westchester.
- Matt Silver, GRI, CRS, broker and partner at Urban Real Estate in Chicago.
- Karen Stailey-Lander, GRI, CRS, a broker with Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Snyder Real Estate in Bloomington.
Each of the slated board members will serve a three-year term.
The Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors will meet Oct. 12 to elect the slate of officers and board members.