More than 200 members of the North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS® (NSBAR) attended its 98th Annual Awards & Installation Luncheon on Sept. 7 at the Chevy Chase Country Club in Wheeling.
The 2018 NSBAR Board of Directors includes:
- President Ian Robinson, Baird & Warner, Glenbrook;
- President-Elect Joel Raynes, Coldwell Banker Residential, Wilmette;
- Secretary-Treasurer Christopher Stephens, Coldwell Banker Residential, Evanston;
- Past President Carrie Nadler Healy, The Hudson Company, Winnetka;
- Director Brad Andersen, Griffith, Grant & Lackie, Lake Bluff;
- Director Lala Mahoney, Coldwell Banker Residential, Wilmette;
- Director Dorthy Pastorelli, Coldwell Banker Residential, Barrington;
- Director Keith Hancock, RE/MAX Villager, Glenview;
- Director Robin Chessick, Jameson Sotheby’s Int’l Realty, Barrington, and
- Director Luigui Corral, RE/MAX United, Wheeling.
During the ceremony 13 members were recognized for 40 years of service and beginning next year will be known as REALTOR® Emeritus. These members are: Robin Bentley-Gold, Mary Berg, Helen Bianucci, Pat Cogley-Anhalt, Eleanor Dowling, Joan Grossman, Merle Kirsner-Styer, Frank Nash, Thomas Rebarchak, Colleen Remsberg, Elaine Rosenfeld, Marlene Werman and Donna Wieland.
In addition, 36 REALTORS® were recognized for 25 years of service: Nancy S. Abzug, Aram Bayzaee, Carol A. Best, Marcia Biordi Brown, Mary Jo Black, Valerie Campbell, Marina Carney, Eric Y. Chang, Hardial S. Deol, Jeannie Gay Emmert, Sunny Feeley, Kelly D. Frumentino, Peggy Glickman, Glenn Gutnayer, Donna E. Hardy, Cheryl D. Holm, Joanne K. Hudson, Kwan Soon Im, Megan Jordan, John Suk Joon Kim, Susan Luvisi Lincoln, Catherine McCabe, Emily McClintock, Gloria I. Matlin, Terri S. Merar, Deanne Nissen, Lev Novoseletsky, Barbara Pepoon, Carol Prieto, Marcia Rowley, Janet Staackmann, Nancye Shaevitz, Darla Terrell, Joanne Tertipis, Mary Anne Thomas and Elizabeth Van Horn.
More photos follow below: