- 8 Ways REALTORS® Can Overcome Obstacles to Homeownership in Illinois,
- Connecting with Gen X Clients: Giving Attention to the ‘Middle Child,’
- Champaign County and Oak Park Associations Celebrate 100 Years,
- Capital Area REALTORS® Steps Up for the Illinois Bicentennial Project and
- Celebrating the Diverse Talents of the REALTOR® Family (with 2018 President Matt Difanis).
But there’s so much more in this 36-page edition, with regular columns like:
- Legal Update by Betsy Urbance, Illinois REALTORS® Director of Legal Services; Associate, Sorling Northrup Attorneys;
- At the Capitol by Julie Sullivan, Director of Legislative and Political Affairs; and
- RVOICE by Mike Scobey, Director of Local Advocacy and Global Programs.
Make sure you’re up-to-date on all that’s happening. Read Illinois REALTOR®!