With just less than a month until the REALTOR® Conference & Expo kicks off in Chicago, consider these 10 reasons why you should register today.
- Former Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps speaks during the general session, Nov. 4;
- Erin Meyer, author and international business expert, speaks on Nov. 3;
- Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta, the first living Medal of Honor recipient since the Vietnam War, delivers an inspirational message Nov. 5;
- Desiree Rogers, former special assistant to President Barack Obama, shares business ideas Nov. 4;
- Steven Levitt, University of Chicago professor and Freakonomics author, talks Nov. 5;
- Kelly McDonald, marketing and advertising expert, presents on Nov. 6;
- Marki Lemons-Ryhal leads a “Facebook Live” session on Nov. 4;
- Carrie Little talks about content marketing on Nov. 4;
- Dan Wagner discusses reasons for keeping 1031 like-kind exchanges on Nov. 5;
- Michael Phelps, winner of 23 Olympic gold medals, poses for photos at the Expo, Nov. 4.
Some presentations will require separate registration. Make sure you register today.