If you’re an Illinois REALTOR® who’s unable to attend the NAR Conference & Expo this week in Chicago, Conference Live offers a variety of first-hand perspectives from 39 attendees, including eight featured attendees from Illinois.
With 20,000 participants expected at this year’s annual conference, Nov. 3-6, Conference Live can also help attendees keep up with the daily news and social buzz as they move from venue to venue. Read through the profiles of featured attendees, discover what you have in common, then visit the Conference Live website to get a glimpse of the action.
Read their blog posts, see their photos and watch their videos. Start following their social media posts and see how much you can learn with a couple clicks. Here are the Illinois REALTORS® who’ve volunteered to contribute to Conference Live:
- Alex Ruggieri, Ruggieri Team and Senior Investment Advisor at Sperry Van Ness, Champaign;
- Aubrie Kobernus, CEO REALTORS® Land Institute, Chicago;
- Carrie Little, managing broker, CarMarc Realty Group, LLC, Glen Ellyn;
- Christopher Tenggren, RE/MAX All Pro, St. Charles;
- Marki Lemons Ryhal, licensed managing broker, international speaker, Marki Lemons Unlimited, Inc., Chicago;
- Matt Difanis, broker-owner RE/MAX Realty Associates, Champaign (2018 Illinois REALTORS® president);
- Nobu Hata, director of digital engagement, NAR, Chicago; and
- Shay Hata, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, KoenigRubloff Realty Group, Chicago.