Illinois REALTORS® are invited to “Cyber Security Issues Related to the Real Estate Closing Process,” from 9 a.m. to noon, Tuesday, Nov. 14 at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
MCLE credit will be awarded to attorneys.
The event is sponsored by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), in partnership with:
- Illinois REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Illinois Land Title Association
- Illinois Credit Union League
- Illinois Bankers Association
- American Land Title Association
- Greater Midwest Lenders Association
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois and
- Illinois League of Financial Institutions.