On Oct. 12, the Illinois REALTORS® Board of Directors voted to accept nominations for chairs and vice chairs of 2018 committees at the October Business Meetings.
These individuals help shape the association’s policies, make recommendations to the board and aim to keep the association as relevant as possible. President Matt Difanis chairs the Executive Committee and President-elect Dan Wagner is vice chair. The duo serves in the same leadership roles on the NAR Political Advisory Working Group.
Among other appointments are:
- Advisory Council — Mike Drews, chair;
- Association Executives Committee — Steve Volkodav, chair, Charay Palmer, vice chair;
- Business Issues-License Law Forum — Kristie DeBrun, chair, Sue Miller, vice chair;
- Commercial-Industrial-Investment Committee — Steve Myers, chair; Kris Keller, vice chair;
- Conference and Expo Working Group — Angie Zahn, chair;
- Ethics Citation Panel — Matt Silver, chair, Tonya Corder, vice chair;
- Finance Committee — Ed Neaves, chair;
- Grievance Committee — Eleanor Nastepniak, chair, Catherine Terpstra, vice chair;
- Housing Opportunity Working Group — Zeke Morris, chair, Jeffrey Barkstall, vice chair;
- Illinois REALTORS® Plaza, Inc. — Ed Neaves, chair;
- Illinois General Assembly and Statewide Independent Expenditures Committee — Christopher Tenggren, chair;
- Illinois Local Government Independent Expenditures Committee — Mike Drews, chair;
- Illinois REALTORS® Global Business Council — Vicky Sampah, chair, Maurice Hampton, vice chair;
- Leadership Development Working Group — Sarah Ware, chair, Bob Eby, vice chair;
- Nominating Committee — Jim Kinney, chair, Mike Drews, vice chair;
- Performance-Compensation Review Committee — Mike Drews, chair;
- Professional Development Member Involvement Group — , Max Mitchell, chair, Alisa Patterson-Orosco, vice chair;
- Professional Standards Committee — Mike Oldenettel, chair, Michael Gobber, vice chair;
- REALTORS® Political Involvement Working Group — Tom Krettler, chair, Chad Doyle, vice chair;
- Public Policy and Government Affairs Member Involvement Group — Tim Ryan, chair, Hugh Rider, vice chair;
- REALTOR® of the Year Working Group — Chris Read, chair;
- RPAC Fundraising Working Group — Jeff Gregory, chair, Kevin Van Eck, vice chair;
- RPAC Trustees — Jeff Kolbus, chair, Nykea Pippion-McGriff, vice chair;
- Screening and Candidate Audit Working Group — Jean Crosby, chair, Sheryl Grider-Whitehurst, vice chair;
- Strategic Planning Committee — Dan Wagner, chair, Ed Neaves, vice chair;
- Young Professionals Network Advisory Group — Jayme Ahlden, chair, Brian Kwilosz, vice chair.
The Advisory Board will choose its chair in the near future.